Monday, December 24, 2012

Our First Original Song + MORE

After more than a year of existence the band has finally completed an original song! The song is called "When Will You", written by keyboard player caioman for the band. It took them a while to finally arrange, rehearse, record and perform the song.

The song is about missing someone, feeling alive, and a whole lot of positive good vibes. The band recorded a rough demo, which they launched thru an online listening party via Sound Cloud.


When Will You

It’s so easy
Waking up to clear blue mornings and you’re the first thing that pops into mind
You make me feel
I’m alive with every touch and sweet caress though you’re not by my side

It’s impossible not to be this way
When every time I close my eyes
The thought of you makes it worth it to be alive

When will you be around?
I want to see you
When again will you be around?

First time I met you
Felt like we’ve known each other such a long time
Last time I saw you
Felt like some things should have been said and done

It’s impossible not to be this way
When every thing between us feels so right
The thought of you makes it worth it to be alive

When will you be around?
I want to see you
When again will you be around?

It’s impossible not to be this way
When every time I close my eyes
The thought of you makes it worth it to be alive

When will you be around?
I want to see you
When again will you be around?

When will you be around?
I want to see you
When again will you be around?

Come and see you I want to go
Where kings and queens still rule their thrones
I’d cross the oceans and the seas
Just to hold your hand and feel your kiss
Here is where I want you
When again will you be around?

Another song was recorded by the band, this time for an upcoming independent film by Matt Baguinon and Pol Singson entitled "Rochel" about the young sampaguita girl's mother and her coping family. Rochel was brutally raped and then killed this year and was found dead near a local junk shop.

The song called "Makakauwi Din Tayo" is a modern lullaby written by Fernando "Bingbong" Badillo submitted to the film for inclusion in their sound track. The recording was produced and re-arranged by caioman and performed by Save Alex Movement.



Another original song by SAM is in the works, also for the film. If they finish on time, the band hopes to record the song soon.

2013 is sure to have more original songs from the band and hopefully come out with something soon!